Friday 28 February 2014

I want to tell you about the last week of February. As always, it was very interesting and busy week in JACis. 
On Monday, Lucy made ​​a very interesting presentation. it was about traditions of  winter farewell and prepare for the Easter Lent in Bulgaria. I really liked their costumes and dances. I think for those who see this carnival, it is going to be enjoyable. It should be noted that only men take part in the carnival.
As mentioned above, the second part of the carnival is about fasting. It was very interesting for me, because I am an Orthodox too and I have found differences  between our traditions - they baked pancakes and organize event during the last week of fasting. after presentation was viktorina for young people.
Of course, we made pancakes in JACis too. It was very funny and interesting, because young people and children were involved in making pancakes. Many of us made ​​the first pancake.
Later, Erasmus students and other volunteers joined us and arranged the pancake party .
Also, Lucy taught us how to make a traditional Bulgarian Toys.
The next day we were preparing to go to school to hold lessons. We taught some classes at the same time in JACis.
Aleksandrs Tolopilo  is - one rezekne a good people and a professional photographer. He gave us a lesson in professional photography in JACis.
Over the weekend, we went to the 3rd secondary school. Although I have organized many lessons at school, I still feel nervous but as soon as I enter the classroom my nervousness disappears. I completly feel free and enjoy myself during the whole lesson.

This is a very interesting and fun. I think that pupils really like lessons, which is full of Energizer and fun activities. Traditionally, at the end of the lesson we gave the students JACis' calendar, which is full of fun images and our activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment